Creative Director APPLY NOW
The Creative Director is a leader, dynamic mind and project manager, all in one! This person will be responsible for leading and coordinating the efforts of our in-house creative team to develop ideas executed across multiple platforms including digital, traditional, social media and events. This role will lead the translation of our brand identity into design, packaging, and all project engagement and relationships. Additionally, the position will oversee e-commerce, as well as take on special projects, as needed.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Lead ideation, design and copywriting for a wide range of marketing outputs including, but not limited to, social media content, video, catalogs and other sales tools, interactive web experiences, product packaging, apparel graphics and experiential event activations.
- Devise and deploy optimized and engaging email marketing campaigns
- Manage all aspects of the company’s e-commerce business, which includes strategizing, budgeting, planning and executing content/merchandising plans, overseeing the generation of specific campaigns, monitoring performance analytics, website traffic and product performance.
- Oversee the www.toorknives.com user experience, including site navigation, content development in conjunction with the Marketing team, checkout funnel and all campaigns.
- Structure: Develop and execute internal systems for asset management, as well as establish Toor Knives brand guidelines that will consistently bring the company to life across both digital and traditional media.
- Ideation: Develop compelling, performance-driven concepts in response to marketing initiatives. Collaborate with cross-functional partners to create actionable, best-in-class, on-brand proposals that are in line with best practices for digital and social, and indicative of a point of view that is abreast of current industry trends.
- Storytelling: Assemble agency-style on-brand storyboards to convey campaign concepts as they are developed. Storyboards will be shared with internally, and revised in collaboration with marketing and creative, and used as proof-of-concept.
- Leadership: Leads, inspires and collaborates with the team to produce inventive, thoughtful and relevant work. Manages the Content Manager and adapts leadership style to inspire and mentor teams of various levels to reach their full potential and produce the best work possible.
Superior skills in:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Leading a creative team
- Website Management
- Managing multiple projects at once
Demonstrated ability to:
- Manage changing priorities and work under pressure
- Learn and adapt quickly
- Be detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Conceptualize and generate ideas independently
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
Who you are:
- You have a ‘whatever it takes’ attitude and get things done by engaging in high level teamwork, all while not taking yourself too seriously.
- You are a respected and proven thought leader with a quantifiable track record of success in delivering results within a dynamic organization.
- A natural problem-solver, who is also intuitively analytical and creative
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree required with 8+ years of relevant experience