Content Creator APPLY NOW
The Content Creator will be responsible for concepting, creating & editing video and photo content for all Toor Knives platforms. This role will be involved with all our marketing channels and will partner with multiple internal departments, in addition to external 3rd parties, to produce high-quality and high-performing video and photo content. Additionally, the position will take on special projects, as needed.
Major Areas of Responsibility
· Produce and create videos and photos for all our channels including e-mail campaigns, social media and digital pages
· Schedule, coordinate, and execute with other departments from start to finish
· Execute brand management and maintain the outlined standards
· Represent Toor Knives at all Tradeshows and Events (requires occasional weekend work)
· Photo/Video Editing: Sort, assemble, and construct multiple rounds of edits from photos and video footage. Sift through photo and footage, make broad edits, fine tune, and directly address multiple rounds of feedback. Create engaging content via the edits.
· Storyboarding: Assemble storyboards to convey photo and video concepts as they are developed. Storyboards will be shared with internally, and revised in collaboration with marketing and creative, and used as proof-of-concept.
· Concepting: Develop compelling, performance-driven concepts in response to marketing initiatives. Collaborate with cross-functional partners to create actionable, best-in-class photo and video concept proposals that are in line with best practices for digital and social, and indicative of a point of view that is abreast of current industry trends.
· Pathing, cleaning and properly prepping images for website and all other brand platforms.
· Adobe Creative Suite
· Video production and editing
· Studio lighting and use of studio and camera equipment
· Photo editing and retouching
· Manage changing priorities and work under pressure
· Learn and adapt quickly
· Be detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks
· Conceptualize and generate ideas independently
· Thrive in a fast-paced environment
Who You Are
· You get things done by engaging in high level teamwork and flexing your interpersonal skills
· You are a respected and proven thought leader with a quantifiable track record of success in delivering results within a dynamic organization.
· A natural problem-solver, who is also intuitively analytical and creative
Education & Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis on Videography and Photography
· 2-3 years of experience as a Videographer and Photographer
Applicants without portfolio site or samples will not be considered.
|||San Diego|||Sales and Marketing||||||C..XnOiDoi-iO9fg|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false